French bulldogs are available with registry and it is meant to give the owners 100% original breeds with known parents. There are many breeders selling healthy frenchies and they work hard to upload the best standards for their customers. These dogs are highly suitable for residential purposes and the behavior and temperament will be as expected for a Frenchie.
There are many reasons to choose the registered French bullies:
1. French bulldogs are great companions. They are smart dogs requiring less space and maintenance from the owner. A registered dog will be guaranteed with the pure quality.
2. These dogs are advisable for any kind of homes (small or big) and in any type of family (again, single or joint).
3. The dogs are lovable and don’t get hyper, until they are not given proper food or ill treated. Registered dogs are given maintenance and vaccination till they are with breeders. Once they are handed over to the new parents, they are being given full details about the dogs and their schedules.
4. Frenchies go well with other animals or members of the family.
5. French bulldogs are neither too big nor too small for keeping as domestic animals. The weight of adult is about 25 pounds, which is not too much for a pet.
6. These dogs are clowns with funny faces and expressions. They can make you smile anytime.
7. French bullies are adorable and fit almost every lifestyle. They can go for daily walk, but can’t exercise or get over exerted. This kind of thing can ruin their health.
8. The health problems with French Bulldogs are far lesser in comparison to their ancestors; The English Bulldogs. They are healthy and don’t get major health concerns, apart from getting skin allergies, respiratory troubles and digestive troubles. Other health problems might arise, but they might be due to critical problems in the body.